To keep ratings consistent across the Forge platform, follow our suggested Forge Rating Scale.
When to rate 5-stars:
- You had an overall fantastic experience.
- You felt empowered and motivated.
- Nothing could have been better.
- You want to come back and work tomorrow and recommend a friend!
When to rate 4-stars:
- You had an overall positive experience.
- You felt like a part of the team.
- One or two things could have been better, but that's how it goes.
- You would gladly work at the store again.
When to rate 3-stars:
- You had an OK experience.
- You felt like you could do your job adequately.
- Things were a little messy, but you got through it.
- You would work at the store again if nothing better came along.
When to rate 2-stars:
- You had a less than stellar experience.
- You felt uninspired and not motivated.
- Things were disorganized and unproductive.
- You probably wouldn't work here again.
When to rate 1-stars:
- You had the worst experience.
- You felt demoralized and hopeless.
- Things were completely a mess and working was useless.
- You would never step foot in the store again.