Your managers create your rating after each shift by evaluating six criteria:
- Attendance (Did you show up? Did you show up on time?)
- Reliability (Are you a reliable Team Member? Do you contribute to the success of the Team?)
- Quality of Work (Are you able to perform well while on the job?)
- Friendliness (Are you friendly to customers? Are you friendly to other Team Members?)
- Job Knowledge (Do you actively try to learn to improve while on the job?)
Note: Dropping shifts frequently and within 48 hours of the shift can negatively impact your rating. To keep your rating high, refrain from booking shifts that you might not be able to work or drop shifts immediately when you know you will not be able to work the shift.