If the company you work for is using Forge TimeClock Mobile, you will receive a push notification to clock-in for your shift when you arrive on site within 10 minutes of your shift starting.
If your company does not use the Forge TimeClock Mobile, you'll be required to manually clock-in on a smart device on-site.
To clock-in on your phone:
- Open your Forge app and select the hamburger menu bar in the left-hand corner.
- Select "Calendar."
- Select the shift that you'd like to clock-in for.
- If you're within 10 minutes of your scheduled time, select "Clock In."
To clock-in on the web portal:
- Visit www.joinforge.com and have your Manager log into their TimeClock account
- Select the shift you'd like to clock in for.
- Type in your Employee ID (typically your phone number) to clock in.
Note: These notifications will only be pushed to you if you have location services turned on.