In the last article, we discussed the importance of each of your Corporation settings. In this lesson, we will discuss how to create your corporation settings.
To create your Corporation:
- Click "Create Corporation"
- Enter the name of the corporation.
- Select a "Drop Window Time" (We suggest decreasing this overtime. The more you expand your labor pool on Forge, the faster shifts will get picked up by other employees once they are dropped. Until then, we recommend starting with 5-7 days.)
- Select a "Shift Clock In Window" time. (Most companies allow employees to clock in not more than 5 minutes in advance of a shift.)
- Select a "Start of Week" day.
- Set your employee hour limits. (Most companies set daily at 8 hours and weekly at 25 hours for part-timers/40 hours for full-timers).
- Click "Create Corporation."