In the last lesson, we set up your brand. In this lesson, we will set up one or all of your locations.
To create a location:
- Click "Create a Store"
- Upload a photo of the location (inside or outside; this will provide a beautiful experience on your employee's app).
- Name the location. This will allow you to easily manage multiple locations under one Forge account. Some clients use the store number, city name or street name (ex. Store 1004; Long Beach Location).
- Enter the Street Address, City, State and Zip Code.
- Enter the timezone of the location (this will ensure your schedule is configured for that time zone).
- Click "Save"
- If you have another location that you manage, click "New Location" in the top right and complete this process again.